This terms of service document is a legal agreement between “You” (Client) and “Us” (Ace Hosting).
All services provided by Ace Hosting must be used for legal purposes only and should not violet any US law including any state, federal or city law. Violation of any US law will result in immediate suspension of your services without any possibility of a refund.
Following activities are considered illegal and prohibited but the scope of this document is not limited to these activities:
- Hosting or distributing copyright material, without prior consent
- Usage our server to perform DDoS Attacks or intensive server requests
- Hosting material that is viewed as obscene or indecent. For instance, child pornography or hate speech
- Spamming / sending unsolicited emails in bulk quantity
- Distribution of trojans or spyware
- Sales of controlled substances such as Illegal Drugs or any related content
- Promoting hate or racism against any specific group of people or an individual
Resellers have their own policy, view via the FAQ area for policy’s
We provide a 3-day (three) money-back guarantee period for you to trial our services without any commitment. This applies to shared hosting, reseller hosting, and game hosting accounts only and does not apply to add-ons, domain registrations, one-time services, etc.
You must open a support ticket to our Billing Department within 3 days of your order to request a refund. Please note that refunds are processed within 72 hours.
Changes To Fees:
Our current Fees are set out in your quotation. They will apply to you for the duration of the billing period.
We reserve the right to change our Fees. If we change our Fees, then we will provide you with notice of the changed Fees through the Ace Hosting website, or email to clients. The new fees will apply from the date that your pre-paid billing period expires.
Abuse on our Infrastructure:
Using our servers to perform stress testing, outbound DDoS attacks, crypto mining, intensive I/O operations or performing actions that test our servers to their full limit and may cause harm or slight interruption/performance degradation to our equipment.
As a client, you are responsible for all your accounts. Any attempt to make damage to our servers or other clients are strictly prohibited by the the authority of this agreement.
Your account may be suspended if this is violated. We will provide a a second chance if you contact us via support ticket.
Sending unsolicited emails in bulk quantity is strictly prohibited and also punishable by law. Sending emails to customers submit their consent to you by subscribing to your services is allowed.
However, If any of our IP address gets banned or blacklisted due to spamming activities performed by you, we may not only immediately suspend your account but we also have the right to take legal action against you.
Although we run all of our infrastructures on redundant hardware and RAID arrays it is important to keep in mind that all data hosted on your account is your responsibility. In any scenario, we are not responsible to provide you backup.
Free Hosting Policy
We do not allow any of our clients to offer Free Hosting to their clients.
If we see any users who offer these style options to their clients we will suspend your hosting with only one warning.
Other than generally prohibited activities above, for VPS accounts, below activities are also not allowed to be performed.
- any software that performs intensive CPU I/O operations.
- scripts that involve mass marketing of any kind.
- performing brute force and other penetration techniques or vulnerability-checking programs, even if for security purpose
- crawling / scraping or making an extensive number of requests to other sites, with or without their consent (i.e. Macros scripts)
- interfere with other networks, data or personal information.
- hosting data that is violent, harmful, offensive or disrespect the rights of other citizens.
- scripts that contain viruses, worms, trojans and responsible for collect data that you are not supposed to collect for any purpose.
- cryptocurrency mining, traffic exchange scripts, CPU mining activities
If you are looking to maximize the full performance of your CPU and Disk I/O (such as mining or traffic exchange scripts), then we’d recommend purchasing a Dedicated Server, where such activities are allowed.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are subject to change as time goes by, and is the customers obligation to review these Terms regularly.